Thursday, January 6, 2011

WINDOWS 7 OEM Genuine Keys

Posted by admin | 8:05 AM Categories:

WINDOWS 7 OEM Genuine Keys

GENERAL INFORMATION:
====================


In browsing around the web, I have found these OEM Windows 7 Genuine keys. These keys will enable
you to successfully activate three different versions of the new Windows 7 Operating System, these
versions are:

= Windows 7: Ultimate
= Windows 7: Professional
= Windows 7: Home Premium

These keys, however are limited to the Manufacture trademark / brand. The brand / Manufacturer name
for each version is as follows:

*WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE:

= SAMSUNG
= LENOVO
= DELL
= ACER

*WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL:

= DELL
= ACER
= HP
= SAMSUNG

*WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM:

= SAMSUNG
= PACKARD BELL
= DELL
= ASUS


For the Windows 7 ultimate OEM for Hp, I have found no key as yet, however I have found
some information on this topic that may help you to activate this version using one of the
provided keys. Please refer to the release notes at base of the windows 7 OEM keys notepad
document.






INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
==========================


Activate your copy of windows 7 with original OEM serials. Please note that all other
cracks and loaders must be removed first



windows 7 ulimate - SAMSUNG - 49PB6-6BJ6Y-KHGCQ-7DDY6-TF7CD

windows 7 ulimate - LENOVO - 22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBM

windows 7 ulimate - DELL -  
342DG-6YJR8-X92GV-V7DCV-P4K27

windows 7 ulimate - ACER - FJGCP-4DFJD-GJY49-VJBQ7-HYRR2



windows 7 professional - DELL - 32KD2-K9CTF-M3DJT-4J3WC-733WD

windows 7 professional - ACER - YKHFT-KW986-GK4PY-FDWYH-7TP9F

windows 7 professional - HP - 74T2M-DKDBC-788W3-H689G-6P6GT

windows 7 professional - SAMSUNG - GMJQF-JC7VC-76HMH-M4RKY-V4HX6




windows 7 Home Premium - SAMSUNG - CQBVJ-9J697-PWB9R-4K7W4-2BT4J

windows 7 Home Premium - PACKARD BELL - VQB3X-Q3KP8-WJ2H8-R6B6D-7QJB7

windows 7 Home Premium - DELL - 6RBBT-F8VPQ-QCPVQ-KHRB8-RMV82

windows 7 Home Premium - ASUS - 7JQWQ-K6KWQ-BJD6C-K3YVH-DVQJG



RELEASE NOTES:
==============

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE OEM KEY - FOR HP PC's:



So far, I haven't yet come across a genuine OEM key for Hp products wishing to run the windows 7 os.
However, I came across the following explanation bundled with the latest windows7 loader:


"There are only 3 known Windows 7 Ultimate OEM:SLP keys at the moment (Dell, Lenovo, Acer)"
"You can use any key on any OEM equipment, as the product keys do not encode the OEM:
the Dell key will work on an Acer computer and vice-versa. In fact, it looks like almost
all OEMs used the exact same key for Vista."


haven't tried this yet cuz I need an external drive to backup my data, but thought I'd pass
it on anyway, let me know if you find something better
Reactions:

16 comments:

  1. Earn 100 $ Per Hour

    http://skinet.adfoo.info/?r=4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. windows 7 professional - LENOVO - 24D38-DXK38-JGRTB-XH748-JDX99 (X1693704)

      Delete
  2. Unless your target audience can be a bunch of crack addicts,
    I wouldn't recommend employing the phrase "crack cocaine" like a comparison to a protein. It really is not a term actually synonymous with fitness, health or anything at all positive...unless related to destroying kinds lifestyle. Just a thought.

    Here is my homepage six pack shortcuts download mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankz for info ,,verry usefull for me

    Here is my web page :: muscle building weight training routines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually am influenced all from the beautiful garden sheds you have shared.
    But I like the most the lose around the last picture, looks native or classic

    Here is my website; arrow sheds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purpose Setting: The SMARTER Principle

    Here is my blog: foods to avoid for weight loss list

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need a website/information relating to devoted
    christian girls seeking men of same class.


    Also visit my web-site :: marcus london

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay you can find a number of posts above that make reference to a internet site that allows you
    to definitely access fb and use most functionality, this can be real
    but it will not operate well with Internet Explorer, so here can be a clue \FIREFOX\ (study the previous posts above).


    Also visit my web-site facebook dating

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not trying to become funny but the only way Hulk can defeat Superman is in the event the Hulk goes again in time, prior to Kal el landed on earth, and smashed his crib. Due to the fact I'll be
    serious with you, I don't believe with all the Hulk's phenomenal power, he could have taken
    Superman even as a baby. (ka-el received his powers when he landed on earth as being a child)

    Feel free to surf to my page - secrets of superman stamina revealed download free

    ReplyDelete
  9. cοntinuοuslу і useԁ tо read ѕmallеr
    artiсlеs that aѕ well clear
    thеir mοtivе, and that is also hapρening with this article whісh I аm reаding at this time.


    Here is my pаge - reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like we'll want to stock up on far more apples and carrots. Now I have even far more reason to wolf them down.

    Check out my web page ... Make your teeth whiter At home Fast

    ReplyDelete
  11. After looking over a handful of the articles on your web site, I really appreciate your way of writing a blog.
    I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

    Please check out my website as well and let me know your opinion.



    Here is my website - attractions in chicago a to z

    ReplyDelete
  12. I utilized to coupon (nothing too extreme although). I could never genuinely
    find food that I would be willing to eat.
    A lot of it had been as well processed or it was nevertheless too high-priced together with the
    coupon.

    Here is my weblog: healthy snacks to eat on vacation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Normally I do not read article on blogs, however I would
    like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it!

    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great article.


    My page; vigrx plus reviews ingredients -
    -

    ReplyDelete
  14. With that mentioned....I really like how you pointed out
    how orgasms and pleasures could be experienced beyond the body.
    .. it is not just experienced by means of the personal private parts.

    It may be experienced through spiritual and mental stimulation as effectively.
    ? Many researchers agree that the strongest and largest sexual organ on and in our bodies is the brain.
    My greatest orgasms are accomplished by means of men and women
    whom I was deeply in adore...whom I'm mentally and spiritually connected. Media does not cover that.

    Also visit my web-site - 60 minute stamina torrent

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me,Thanks for Sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube